School Holiday Fun in July
Create memories with the family and experience Canberra's notable attractions in the July school holidays.
- Canberra Reptile Zoo is an interactive way for the kids to learn about our reptile pals - just make sure your ring and book as spots are limited to 20 people every hour. Phone 02 6253 8533.
- Ride the steam train and explore the Cockington Green Gardens on a day the sun is shining.
- Looking for something indoors? The Craft ACT: Craft and Design Centre is running exhibitions throughout the school holidays.
- Corin Forest is the perfect way to introduce the little ones to the slopes. A 45 minute drive from the city, book your spot online for Snow Play or Ski & Ride. Make sure you rug up as snow clothing is not available for rental this year from Corin Forest.
- A trip to the Capital isn't complete without a visit to one of our National attractions. Ask the team at front desk for the best place for parking or taking public transport to the National Gallery of Australia, National Museum of Australia, National Portrait Gallery or the National Zoo & Aquarium.
- For the adventurous members of the family, why not hire a bike and explore around the lake. Stop by Canberra Visitor Centre for 2, 4 or all day hire.
Experience all the comforts of home and stay in one of our one or two bedroom apartments at Pacific Suites. Book via our website for free parking and ask about our pet friendly floor if you are travelling with the whole family.
- What: School Holiday Activities and Accommodation