Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to Pacific Suites Canberra.
To help you make the most of your booking experience and stay with us, we have put together some helpful Frequently Asked Questions. If there is anything we haven't covered, please email one of our Pacific Partners and they will get back to you soon. You may also find the answer in our Digital Room Guide or reach out to a friendly team member via the instant chat window in the bottom right corner.
What time is Check-In and Check-Out?
- Check-in is from 2pm and check-out is by 10.30am.
- We can happily store your luggage if you arrive early or have a few more things to do before leaving Canberra.
When is reception open?
- Our office/reception hours are 8am -8pm from Sunday to Thursday and 8am-11pm Friday and Saturday.
- The after-hours number is 02 6262 6266 or 07 5559 4282.
Do you have parking?
- Parking is included for direct bookings, subject to availability
- Parking is $18 per night for bookings made on third-party sites, such as booking.com or Expedia.
What does cashless hotel mean?
- We are a cashless hotel, minimising a touchpoint to increase hygiene for our guests, staff and community.
- If you don't have a valid credit card to pre-authorise your room at check-in, the cost of one room night is required for the bond. This will need to be paid by a debit card.
Can I complete my mandatory isolation at Pacific Suites Canberra?
- As we are a fully operational hotel, we are unable to accept isolation stays at this time.
- ACT Health will be able to assist you with recommendations. You can contact ACT Health on (02) 5124 6500 between 8am and 6pm daily.
What are the current Covid-19 restrictions in Canberra?
- As these may change as required, we recommend visiting the ACT Health website for the most up-to-date information.
How many guests can stay in each apartment?
- One Bedroom Suites can sleep up to 2 guests in existing bedding (max 3)
- Two Bedroom Suites can sleep up to 4 guests in existing bedding (max 5)
- Family Suites can sleep up to 5 guests in existing bedding (max 6).
- If a rollaway ($45 per night) or fold-down couch ($35 per night) is required, please outline under special requests along with the total number of adults and children staying.
- Charges apply for existing bedding regardless of whether the bedding is required for a child or adult.
What floor is each apartment located on?
- Most room types at Pacific Suites Canberra are located across multiple levels of the hotel.
- The Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom Highrise are guaranteed to be located on levels 7 & 8 (top floors).
- Please let us know under special requests if you would like a room with a view of the Telstra Tower, or if you have a preference for a lower level, or for an apartment located on the same level as the pool deck (level 2).
- All requests are subject to availability.
Where is the swimming pool located?
- Accessible 8.30am – 7pm.
- Located on level 2.
- Outdoor pool, unheated.
- 25m in length, children must be supervised.
When will my room be serviced?
- If you are staying with us over the weekend or a public holiday, your room will not be serviced daily.
- Please contact reception (dial 9) if you need a top-up of any essential amenities.
Can I purchase a Gift Voucher?
- Yes, please email our friendly team to organise a gift voucher.