A Guide to Canberra Opening
Pacific Suites Canberra and surrounding restaurants, attractions and shops are following guidelines set by the ACT government.
- Hotels can welcome back leisure guests from 15 October.
- Masks must continue to be worn indoors and outdoors.
- Outdoor swimming pools can reopen from 29 October.
- All staff at Sitthara Therapeutic Massage & Spa have received both doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccine. All guests to Sitthara must also show proof of double dose vaccination status.
- Cafes, Bars & Restaurants can reopen from 15 October following the 4sqm rule. Bookings will be essential at most establishments that choose to open.
- Retail businesses are open for click-and-collect and can reopen with restrictions from 29 October.
What's Open in Braddon
- Our friends at Rizla are continuing to do click and collect before 29 October where they will be open for dining in. Order online here in the meantime. Be sure to book due to limited seating
- Tipsy Bull is reopening on 15 October so be sure to pop in for an afternoon gin from 4 pm or book in for dinner (6 pm-8 pm). Places are limited so don't forget to book.